Otorhinolaryngologist and Facial Plastic Surgeon of Javeriana University in Bogota.
He studied at Harvard University, Saint Louis University and Cleveland Clinic, Fort Lauderdale.
He was in charge of the Otorhinolaryngology Service at Shaio Clinic from 2001 to 2004.
Since then, he has been fully dedicated to his particular practice, introducing himself as one of the best surgeons specializing in nose jobs.
Additionally, he is a pioneering surgeon in Colombia in the use of radiofrequency to treat snoring.
- Best 2010 Surgeons (Colombian Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology)
- Best 2009 Surgeons (Colombian Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology)
- Member of the Colombian Association of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Maxillofacial
- Surgery and Facial Aesthetics.
- Member of the Colombian Academy of Medicine and Aesthetics Surgery.