Laser for Spots
This platform contains an IPL piece (Intense Pulsed Light), which is prescribed for aesthetical and cosmetic procedures such as:
Epidermic injuries and benign pigmented cutaneous injuries such as dyschromia, hyperpigmentation, melasma, scars and stretch marks.
Benign cutaneous injuries such as simple angiomas, hemangiomas, face and body telangiectasias, rosacea, angiomas and spider veins, Civatte’s poikiloderma.
Reducing thermal injuries such as thermal necrosis, in the skin and in the skin structures not involved in the treatment during and/or associated with the light treatment, thus reducing the possible complications such as formation of scabs, scars, hyper and/or hypopigmentation.
In common terms, this platform helps us to rejuvenate all the face and homogenize the skin color, by reducing some spots.
According to the injuries to be treated, but generally, an optimal result is achieved with two sessions.
- Skin cancer or cancer history
- Any active infection
- lupus erythematosus, porphyria
- Light sensitivity
- Use of medicines which produce photophobia
- Immunosuppressant diseases such as AIDS, HIV infection or use of immunosuppressant medicines.
- Hormonal alterations or endocrines such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, diabetes, except if they are under control.
- Hemorrhagic Coagulopathy or use of anticoagulants
- Sunbathe in the last 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Type VI skin
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding