¿What is E-LASE with Motif “Painless Hair Removal”?
E-Lase is the fastest diode laser platform to offer safe and effective treatments in the widest range of types of skin and hair.
This new hair removal technique is more comfortable and effective, providing more assurance for the patient, less duration in the treatment and it may be applied to any type of skins.
Specifically, the combination of more frequency and less energy of diode and bipolar radiofrequency of elos® delaser used in the Motif system provides a virtually painless treatment and of less duration than the similar systems.
¿What is E-LASE used for?
Definite hair removal of any part of the body:
- Upper lip
- Regular bikini or Brazilian bikini
- Half legs o Full legs
¿How many sessions do I need?
For face sessions, one session should occur every 4 to 6 weeks and in the body every 6 to 8 weeks. The average number of sessions to get an optimal result is 6 to 8.
¿Are there any side effects?
- Internal pacer or defibrillator.
- Metallic grafts or a graft in the area of treatment.
- History of skin cancer or active cancer,
- Severe diseases.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Immunosuppressive diseases,
- Light sensitivity.
- Use of medicines which produce photophobia.
- Immunosuppressant diseases such as AIDS, HIV infection or use of immunosuppressant medicines.
- Hormonal alterations or endocrines such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, diabetes, except if they are under control.
- Hemorrhagic Coagulopathy or use of anticoagulants.
- Sunbathe in the last 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Self-tanning lotions in the last two weeks.
- Type VI skin.
- Any active condition such as fires, allergies, psoriasis, eczema and rash.
- Use of medicines to stimulate growing of the hair such as Minoxidil.
- Face laser for restructuring and deep chemical peeling in the last three months, if the area to be treated is the face.
- Any surgical procedure in the area to be treated, performed in the last three months prior to the procedure.
- Permanent tattoos or permanent makeup in the area to be treated.
- Electrolysis, waxing in the last six weeks prior to the treatment.